Method Trip Wim Hof - 3 days, Lac des Graves, Cantal, 12-14 November 2021
Travel Method Wim Hof - 3 days, Lac des Graves, Cantal, 12 to 14 November 2021
NOVEMBER 12 to 14, 2021
Starts: Friday 9am
Ends: Sunday 4pm
Hotel Lac des Graves,
PRICE per person:
745€ Shared room (including couple)
795€ Single room
Why participate in the Method Journey Wim Hof - 3 days?
Method Travel Program Wim Hof
Price from 745€.
For this price you will get:
- Teaching by Leonardo Pelagotti, certified LEVEL 3 instruct or of the Method Wim Hof (able to transmit the advanced exercises and trainer of the Method instructors Wim Hof) and collaborator of Wim Hof and theInnerfire Academy .
- Intervention by Elise Pieters, Yoga teacher, practitioner of the Method Wim Hof and founder ofInspire Potential.
- Supervision by Alexandre Guinefort, certified instructor Wim Hof level 2 and naturopath.
- An exceptional NATURE FRAMEWORK
- Excursions in the mountains, exposure to the cold in different places (lake, waterfall, ice bath)
- Basic Exercises and ADVANCEments of the Method Wim Hof
- Integrated and complete breathing work
- 3 days and 2 nights all inclusive full board at the Hotel du Lac des Graves
- Souvenir photos of the adventure taken by a professional photographer
- Added to the PRIVATE COMMUNITY on Facebook and WhatsApp to keep in touch with the whole group afterwards.
- Leave with your audios of breaths animated by Leonardo Pelagotti
The Management Team
Founder INSPIRE, Method Instructor Wim Hof level 3, Master coach Oxygen Advantage, ex-gymnast and author
Leonardo Pelagotti, Founder INSPIRE, is an experienced Method Wim Hofinstructor since 2017, former national level gymnast and black belt in Kung Fu. He works closely with Wim Hof and Innerfire, he regularly coaches the Winter Travel in Poland as team coordinator. He has accompanied thousands of practitioners around the world to discover and deepen the MethodWim Hof.
He became a coach Oxygen Advantage in 2019 to complete his expertise in optimizing breathing for top athletes and for everyone on a daily basis.
He became an instructor Animal flow in 2020.
Founder INSPIRE, yoga teacher and practitioner of the Method Wim Hof
instructor Method Wim Hof level 2, Naturopath, Triathlete, photographer, videographer
Alexandre is a Level 2 Method Wim Hof Instructor, Naturopath (CENA Robert Masson), Coach, Triathlete (IM), Photographer and Director. In love with nature and human potential, at the age of 37, he is afflicted with Lyme disease and does everything possible to find solutions to cure himself. It is on this path of healing that he meets the Method Wim Hof that allowed him to cure himself. Alexandre joined the INSPIRE team more than a year ago to help spread the message of a more humane, healthy and happy world.
They testify to their participation in the workshops Method Wim Hof and training courses.
"First workshop: fantastic and inspiring!"
First workshop: fantastic and inspiring! I listened to my heart and I am not disappointed. Thank you to Léonardo and Élise for their professionalism, their pedagogy and their simple and benevolent attitude. A wonderful discovery and an adventure that is beginning...Read more...
"A Corso with inspire potential is a real group experience"
A Corso with inspire potential is a real group experience, going beyond your limits and immersing yourself in the method with a professional team. A big thank you and I advise anyone wishing to discover or really immerse themselves to participate in a Corso. It's one thing to practice on your own, it's another to practice during a Corso. Beautiful people, beautiful moments, inspire potential an experience to discoverRead more...
"I went in with a goal of making an 'achievement', and I came out transformed."
I participated in a Corso to prepare for the cold exposure. I went in with a goal of doing a "feat", and I came out transformed. Not only did Leo gently lead us through all the exercises (bathing in a tub of ice water, in a river, at a waterfall, in a lake, hiking in the mountains in winter shirtless, walking barefoot in the snow, lying down and rolling around in the snow), but he gave us the keys to the method so that all these exercises could be reproduced solo. To this learning of the WHM, was associated an opening on other breathing techniques, an initiation to yoga, and some precepts of Ayurvedic medicine. I discovered during this Corso, at 60 years old, a whole continent of unexplored sensationsRead more...